Our top priority is flipping the Texas House this cycle, and to flip 9 seats from red to blue we will need the best trained campaign staff in the country.
Annie’s List Campaign Grad School is committed to training the next generation of campaign staffers to meet the needs of our legislative candidates.
Ready to take your political experience to the next level? Applications for Campaign Grad School are now open!
- Finance Director Grad School – December 2 - 6, 2019
- Field Director Grad School – December 9 - 13, 2019
- Campaign Manager Grad School – January 4 - 9, 2020
- Communication Director Grad School – January 20 - 24, 2020
- Finance & Field applications due by 5pm on November 18th
- Campaign Management & Communications applications due by 5pm on December 15th
Things to Know
- Each training class is capped at 20 attendees.
- Hotel rooms and meals during the training are free with acceptance.
Campaign Grad School graduates come away with the knowledge to:
- Fill a senior level staffer position on a campaign
- Lead through stressful and high-stakes situations
- Work with Democratic allies and the best consultants in the nation
- Engage voters to achieve your goals
- Begin your campaign staffer career with the most effective training in the country
- Develop a deeper understanding of Texas politics and the political landscape
- Take your political career up a notch
Where will the training be held?
Campaign Grad School will be held in Austin, TX. Location provided upon acceptance.
Is this training right for you?
If you have one or more cycles of experience working full-time on a campaign or completed our entry-level Annie's List's Campaign School in 2018 or 2019, yes!
Note: If you have not attended Annie's List-specific programming, but have attended a similar entry-level campaign staff training here in Texas or another state, please make note of that in your application.
I don’t have any campaign experience, can I still attend?
Our entry-level campaign staffer training, Campaign School, would be the best fit for you!
How much does Campaign Grad School Cost?
Campaign Grad School is free to all accepted applicants. We will provide snacks, light breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day, as well as hotel accommodations.
Is this training only open to women?
No, this training is open to all gender identities. Please note that our trainings focus on electing women candidates and emphasize helping women campaign staffers navigate the political system that wasn’t designed to always be friendly to us.