Annie’s List Campaign Grad School is committed to training the next generation of campaign staffers to meet the needs of our state and local candidates.
Applications for Campaign Grad School are currently closed.
Campaign Grad School graduates come away with the knowledge to:
- Fill a senior level staffer position on a campaign
- Lead through stressful and high-stakes situations
- Work with Democratic allies and the best consultants in the nation
- Engage voters to achieve your goals
- Begin your campaign staffer career with the most effective training in the country
- Develop a deeper understanding of Texas politics and the political landscape
- Take your political career up a notch
Campaign School FAQs
Is this training right for you?
If you have one or more cycles of experience working full-time on a campaign or have previously completed our entry-level Annie's List's Campaign School, yes!
Note: If you have not attended Annie's List-specific programming, but have attended a similar entry-level campaign staff training here in Texas or another state, please make note of that in your application.
I don’t have any campaign experience, can I still attend?
Our entry-level campaign staffer training, Campaign School, would be the best fit for you!
How much does Campaign Grad School Cost?
Campaign Grad School is free to all accepted applicants.
Is this training only open to women?
No, this training is open to all gender identities. Please note that our trainings focus on electing women candidates and emphasize helping women campaign staffers navigate the political system that wasn’t designed to always be friendly to us.