Campaign School is four intense and rewarding days of learning the campaign strategy and skills needed to work on successful legislative races in Texas. The program will take place from June 15 – June 18, 2018 in Austin, TX. Not only will you have access to campaign experts, you will meet like-minded progressive, passionate women seeking to help turn Texas blue.
You will come away with the knowledge to:
- Develop and implement field strategies
- Fundraise and adhere to compliance regulations
- Lead through stressful and high-stakes situations
- Effectively communicate campaign messages
- Work with Democratic allies and quality vendors
- Engage volunteers and supporters to achieve your goals
Thank you for your interest in Campaign School. At this time, we are no longer applications.
Please call 512-481-8100 or email [email protected] for more information about the program.
Campaign School FAQs
- I don’t have any political/campaign experience! Can I still apply?
- Yes! Campaign experience is not a requirement. We will teach you everything you need to know in order to be campaign staff. In addition to the requirements listed in the application, we ask that you have a can-do attitude and be willing to learn from our political experts.
- Do I need to be in a certain age range?
- There are no age requirements for Campaign School. We welcome all who would like to grow their knowledge of how to be an invaluable campaign staffer.
- Where will Campaign School be held?
- Campaign School will take place in Austin, TX from June 15- June 18, 2018. We are excited to announce that Campaign School will be held at Capital Factory.
- Is there a fee to attend?
- Yes, the cost of Campaign School is $250. However, we are offering a limited number of partial and student scholarships. If you are interested in a scholarship, please submit your application and email [email protected] to inquire about availability.
- What is included in the fee?
- Annie’s List provides all materials and meals during training.
Campaign School Fellowship
Annie’s List is recruiting six Campaign School Fellows to staff campaigns through the 2018 election cycle. Fellows start their role with five days of intensive training in June to get the strategy and skills needed to run successful races in Texas. Following training, Fellows will be embedded in the campaigns of Annie’s List-endorsed candidates across the state to fill roles including field organizing, fundraising, and/or communications. The fellowship program will run from June 14, 2018 through Nov. 9, 2018.
We are still accepting applications for fellowships. Please email Ana Harris, [email protected], to inquire.