In addition to electing progressive, pro-choice women to office, Annie’s List provides ongoing support to our network of endorsed office holders through the Ready to Serve program.
Following is a partial list of Annie’s List support which can come with an endorsement. Partnerships are designed with the candidate based upon her strengths and needs.
Political services may include:
- General Consulting for candidates and officeholders
- Campaign planning and training
- Indirect contributions e.g. voter contact (phone, mail, field)
- Introductions to allied networks, including other Annie’s List-endorsed officeholders
- Introductions to credible vendors
- Introductions to staff and staffing options
Finance and fundraising services may include:
- Direct contributions
- Introductions to donors in one-on-one settings or at events
- Fundraisers for candidates
- Best practices for contribution solicitation, management and reporting
- Call time, call sheets (in-house)
- TEC review
Communications services may include:
- Website creation and hosting
- Weekly digital promotion of endorsed electeds and their work
- Sample communications calendar with key dates
- Draft or review of communications e.g. email marketing, press releases & Op Eds, social media, mail
- Press coaching and press distribution lists
- Features in Annie’s List distributions, on our website and with our supporters
- Rapid response & crisis communications support
- Issue education & messaging (women’s issues and other issues)
For more information on the Ready to Serve program email Kimberly Caldwell Training Director at [email protected].
Help us #changepower in Texas today!